BE ENLIGHTENED CANDLE RED RASPBERRIES
- Ensure the wicks are 1/2 cm every burn to remain at a smoke-free height. This will also eliminate black soot and keep the jar at the ideal temperature.
- Do not continue to burn your candle once the wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the glass. Letting the candle burn further than this may lead to the glass jar becoming extremely hot and potentially causing the glass to crack.
- Always allow the candle to burn long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will prevent tunnelling of your candle wax and allows for an even burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass jar.
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Do not burn the candle is the glass is chipped or cracked.
Please note: during cooler months, candles may take longer to burn to the edge.